How to Find Us
The Lown Cardiovascular Group is located at 830 Boylston Street, Suite 205, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467.
We are located in Chestnut Hill, on Route 9, between Hammond Street and Chestnut Hill Avenue. We are next door to Brigham and Women’s Health Care Center, and across from the Chestnut Hill Fire Station.
The Lown Cardiovascular Group is wheelchair accessible.
From the West
- From Route 128, take exit 20A, Route 9 eastbound.
- 830 Boylston Street is 4.1 miles on Route 9. (You will pass Chestnut Hill Mall on the left. We are 0.3 miles past Chestnut Hill Benevolent Association.)
- The entrance to 830 Boylston Street will be on the right.
From the East
- Take Brookline Avenue South to Route 9.
- Go outbound on Route 9 for 1.7 miles and 830 Boylston Street is on the left.
- Continue outbound on Route 9 past the building for 0.3 miles staying in the left hand lane.
- Drive into the left turn only lane and take a left. Drive around the bus stop at Chestnut Hill Benevolent Association and drive back onto Route 9 heading east.
- Turn right into the parking lot at 830 Boylston Street.
- Take the MBTA Green Line (B,C, or D trains) to Kenmore Square.
- From Kenmore, take bus number 60 to route 9. (The bus runs every 20 to 30 minutes and takes about 25 minutes to reach 830 Boylston Street.)
- Ask the bus driver to let you off at the Chestnut Hill Fire station, which is across the street from 830 Boylston Street.
For MBTA directions, call 1-800-392-6100.
From Brigham and Women’s Hospital
There is a shuttle bus that runs from the Shapiro Building at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) to 830 Boylston Street. Please see the BWH website for details.